Embark Learning is passionate about transforming people’s lives.
We are looking for an experienced quality and training professional to join our expanding and ambitious organisation, based in Sutton Coldfield. This is a full time management role, mainly office based but does include observations across the West Midlands.
You must have:
- An excellent training and development track record in the health and social care sector, with vision and drive
- Experience of successfully leading the quality, standardisation and development of a diverse training team, creating a culture of high expectations and aspirations for employees and learners
- Designed and delivered programmes to a high standard meeting Ofsted and funding requirements
- Experience of managing quality for a variety of programmes including Health and Social Care Level 1 to Level 3, H&S Care Diplomas, short accredited courses, Employability programmes and functional skills
- Prior experience and responsibility for liaising with Awarding Organisations and leading on external quality visits
- A recognised teaching qualification at Level 4 or above
- An assessor and Internal Quality Assurance qualification or Lead IQA qualification
If you are interested in this role, please submit a CV and covering letter outlining your experience. For more information please call Tina on 0330 024 1370 (option 2).
About Embark Learning
Fairway Training (Healthcare) Ltd is a privately owned training company operating across the UK in the Health & Social Care, Childcare, Catering and Hospitality sectors. Established in 2011 based in Sutton Coldfield, Fairway Training enjoys a national reputation for its professional training services. Fairway Training has educated over 50,000 professionals nationally over the past 12 months supplying training to the top 20 care providers in the UK. Clients include companies such as; National Healthcare Support Services, the UK's largest housing associations, City Councils across the UK and small independent care homes in the Midlands. Offering over 100+ courses ranging from CIEH L2 Award in Health & Safety in the Work Place, Highfield L3 Award in Education and Training (QCF), Safeguarding Children, First Aid including CPR, Food Safety Awareness and Mental Health Awareness. We also offer a great alternative to class based training with our online courses.