Looking to progress in your Nursing career? We are currently seeking Registered General Nurses to join an independent nursing home with a reputation of delivering quality care along with an outstanding CQC report. The home is equipped with a state of art facilities and digital savvy software’s to ensure that the team focusses on their nursing responsibilities efficiently.
The organisation has grown in size and cares for up to 70 residents however each nurse is responsible for 5-6 residents, to ensure practical quality nursing care is provided. You will be joining a professional, highly skilled clinical team where mutual respect is given to staff at all levels and training is provided if needed.
You responsibilities will include:
• Accountable for the well-being of residents and assessing their psychological, physical & emotional needs.
• Assessing residents care needs and providing health supervision.
• Evaluating resident care, ensuring consultation with an involvement from residents, GPs, carers and relatives.
• Maintain resident records and develop individualised care plans.
• Administering prescribed medication and documenting information according to NMC guidelines.
• Delivering a high standard of care, ensuring there are no home acquired pressure sores.
• Upholding the Nursing Home’s Infection control policies and procedures.
Criteria for Registered General Nurse position:
• Qualified Nurse (RGN) with experience working with older people.
• Previous experience working within a nursing home setting.
• Active NMC pin with no sanctions or restrictions.
• Dedicated to delivering great care and support to residents and their families.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Punctual, reliable, committed and motivate individual.
Benefits and training for the Registered General Nurse:
• Full time, permanent position
• Salary: £17.00 – £20.00 per hour (depending on experience)
• Training and development onsite and online courses
• Pension scheme
• Free parking
• Flexible working
• Holiday pay
If you are interested in this Registered General Nurse position please apply submitting your updated CV. For further information please contact Assata Walker on 0330 024 1370.
About Fairway Healthcare
Fairway Healthcare are Health and Social Care business providing extremely talented, dedicated and highly skilled staff to many service user groups. We provide staffing solutions to the NHS, Social Care, Healthcare, Domiciliary and Childcare sectors in the West Midlands. Fairway Healthcare is vastly experienced in providing Health and Social Care staff to regulated establishments and has developed many great partner relationships with local and national care providers. Our team enjoy FREE access to 100+ specialist Health & Social Care courses from the mandatory core skills such as First Aid, Moving & Handling and Safeguarding Adults at risk, through to our recommended courses such as Dementia Awareness, Autism Awareness and Mental Health Awareness through our sister company Fairway Training (Healthcare) Ltd. As a registered Apprenticeship provider, we also offer Level 2 & 3 Diplomas in Health & Social Care for your personal progression. Working for Fairway Healthcare is a career choice for those who are dedicated to providing the highest level of care and support possible. We only employ people who demonstrate a desire and passion for others. In return, we support staff to develop and we provide excellent rates to reward hard working staff for their efforts.