Fairway Training (Healthcare) Ltd are working in partnership with colleges to offer a unique and exciting programme to assist in finding you a full-time care position in 2017.
The programme lasts for 4 weeks and will result in the following training courses and qualifications to make you fully compliant to work under CQC Regulations;
- Induction, Self-Assessment, Time Management
- Food Safety (Teach)
- Food Safety (Exam), Communication
- Health & Safety Day 1 (Teach)
- Health & Safety Day 2 (Teach & Exam)
- Customer Service (Teach & Exam), Conflict Management
- Equality & Diversity
- Duty of Care, Role of the Social Care Worker
- Personal Centred Approaches
- Personal Development
- Medication, Dementia
- Fluids & Nutrition, Personal Care
- Shadow Shift
- End of Life
- Learning Disability Awareness, Mental Health
- Moving & Handling Day 1
- Moving & Handling Day 2
We have full-time care positions available upon completion of the programme.
The 4 week full-time accredited pre-employability Programme is completely free of charge.
You will be offered a permanent role upon satisfactory completion of the course and there
are numerous local roles available. Help yourself to get to the front of the queue, build your
portfolio and enhance your practical skills.
Progress onto Level 2/3 QCF Health & Social Care – build your career with Fairway.
To ensure your place on the programme call 0330 024 1370 now. Limited spaces available.
If you want a career in:
Elderly Care / Support Work / Adult Care / Learning Disabilities / Home Care
Do not miss the amazing opportunity to enjoy fantastic training and a full-time job.
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF Download – My Care Portfolio V3.03.17